tisdag 19 oktober 2010

Three sisters..

..came to visit me last Sunday. Three lovely graces. Not any sisters. No.
They all grew up in the house I bought. And came to see the changes the house gradually are going through.

They are all full of laughter and fun and tell me stories about the past - of what happened in the house many years ago, what the garden looked like and how they planted, played and about their parents and grandparents who lived here and about the closely knit relationships of the people of this county where almost all used to be related.
The great thing is that it almost feels like they now include me in their network of relations to carry on the traditions of the house - with some minor alterations and modernisations, of course. I feel quite priviledged to know them!

Fall is now upon us and Sunday night I caught these dramatic skies from my bedroom window..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar