onsdag 14 april 2010

Trying to create..

..various expressions in a simple way I have been working in putty recently. Super imposing calligraphy and turning them into pictures. This one I call: "Illiteracy". It is funny to see how a little kneading of the putty lump can turn out to express a sentiment. Any sentiment I guess, if you are skilled. Which of course I am not!
 "Ma chère Maison" I made with a putty baby. It tries to express the dangers of growing up and leaving a golden cocoon of the womb - the little guy on the water colour on top is lured into someting evil in a threatening, dark world..
 The putty is the type that hardens like porcelain.
"On top of things" I made a few years ago shows my fascination of lighthouses! I found this used billboard on the garbage dump - so it´s really a recycling project..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar