tisdag 27 april 2010

"Take a jumbo..

..across the water, I am going to America.." 
The great Supertramp tone is in my head early morning in Gotland as I am packing for summer and 24 degrees in Washington!  Living on an island as far away from the Swedish mainland as you can get and still be in Sweden - the trickiest part is to get to the Arlanda airport! Car, domestic flight, airportbus twice, a Rest and Fly room at the airport terminal..Crossing the Atlantic is a piece of cake in comparison! Thanks god the volcano at Iceland has calmed down a bit! (I hope!)
And here is Supertramp from the sweet 80´s! Oh, sweet memories..

1 kommentar:

  1. I am sure you will be having a great time. You are making me thankful that all we have to do is battle the London traffic to Heathrow or Gatwick.!

    SvaraRadera