onsdag 24 mars 2010

It is not easy..

 ..getting dressed on when you are only 18 months old!
  Thalia, with a quite mature, serious expression on her face. Maybe sulking? Grandad Dag
 just returned from Washington and sent me these photos of my darling granddaughter Thalia growing, growing..over there far away from Sweden and her grandma!!
Now..I sulk and yearn..
 
Trying on Dad´s suit. More fun than those pink knickers,indeed!
The best of all: Playing with Dad when he returns home from work.

2 kommentarer:

  1. She is beautiul. I do so feel for you - it must ne incredibly hard to have your Granddaughter so far away. I even find it hard with mine just 1 hour away when I see so many with their families local around here.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you.I felt really touched by your warm comment!I´ll soon jump on a flight to go and see them again - the thing is, one is not getting any younger, and the long trips across the Atlantic wears me out."But it is worth it!"
    Just enjoy and be very happy, Barbara! One hour away sounds absolutely great to me! Kindest regards, Pia

    SvaraRadera