tisdag 18 augusti 2009

Shifting focus..

..from the garden (due to nasty weather for a couple of days) to the neverending interior decoration and renovation work of my old farm house, I yesterday went to the Second Hand Market in Visby and bought this little gem of a drawers chest for my bed room..
And an old card table with a flap for the adjacent morning room renovated this spring..
..and a well kept Emma easy chair..
This it what the room looked like last night with all the new items in place..
..and this is what the very same room looked like one year ago before I bought the old farmhouse..
The weather in Gotland is now gradually turning better, and for me, it will be in-and-out-of-the-garden again today with a big basked to collect all the fruit that fell to the ground during the heavy winds of the past days..
Meanwhile, this lovely little book is kept by my bedside these days of late summer. Check it out on the link above.I am sure you will just love it - as I do.. (Thanks Lina for this great gift!)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar