söndag 17 maj 2009

A Gotland Saturday among cherry blossoms..

The sweet and subtle smell of the abundant cherry blossoms fills the garden and sweeps through my open bedroom window at night.There will be more than enough of the sweet tasting yellowish cherries for me and all the birds in my garden. No need to put out scarecrows and alike. Let´s have a cherry feast! Me, my family and friends and all the beautiful birds of the area - so busy right now to feed their new born nestlings! The first cuckoo of the season has now been heard for a couple of days..
I have now started to find some furniture for my "new room": some old pieces I had before. Anything put in this tiny space has to be of diminutive size. And this time, I will sidestep my
belowed white decoration concept for this particular room with its cosy slooping roof and try to give it an English cottage style "oak wood touch". (below)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar