lördag 6 december 2008

The first visitors..

..and wellwishers start arriving to congratulate me on the new house.
Friday saw a stream of people and animals knocking on my kitchen door in the back of the house! A very nice homely feeling! Here , my sister is having a hard time to stop Shanghai to enter for a quick look at the interiors! He got a well tasting apple from the garden as a welcome gift..
This is an old stove I have in my kitchen. It was manufactured in the 30´ies according to a brass sign on its front and has not been in use for 30 years. I am not sure I shall keep it. It claimes a lot of space in my kitchen but on the other hand it might well be a great heating source - if it works! I will have to get it tested by professionals on December the 10th..

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej vännen!
    Tycker absolut att du ska behållla spisen annars tror jag att du kommer att ångra dig. Besikta den och om rökkanalen läcker så fixa den.Spisen kommer att ge härlig värme under kalla dagar.
    Kramisar!

    SvaraRadera